Volunteer with PMI
Get involved. Make a difference. Be a volunteer.
Volunteer your time with PMI.
Using your PMI.org login, access the new Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS) to create your volunteer profile and search for volunteer opportunities.
Not sure how it works? See how you can use the VRMS to find volunteer opportunities or, if you’re a community leader, use the VRMS to support your volunteer recruitment.
Make your mark on PMI and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on, and to lead activities that advance the profession and the Institute.
How to volunteer
Getting involved with PMI on a local or global level is simple. Our new Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS) makes it easy to search for volunteer opportunities throughout the world.
To get started:
- Log into the VRMS — if it’s your first time, see the VRMS Guide for detailed instructions on how to use the system.
- Review your volunteer profile and update your service history.
- Search and apply for opportunities that meet your interests and needs.
- Once you apply, you will receive an email notification regarding the status of your application.
- Come back regularly to update your volunteer profile and service history, and search for more opportunities.
Not sure how you can help? Learn about the types of volunteer opportunities we offer.