Principal Program Manager
JOB ID SAS20222908-89686
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Code: SAS20222908-89686
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Are you ready to take your career to new heights by joining us as a Program Manager in our L3Hrris Space Systems business? Do you want to be part of a culture that values diverse ideas, perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, and lifestyles?
The Program Manager role will manage both research and development programs for the Space Systems Protect and Control business area. This will also include front-end proposal and capture management for new business opportunities. This position will be responsible for developing space technologies and providing customer mission capability. This requires rapidly developing innovative solutions critical to program success.
• Manage space development programs/IRADs/proposals over $25M/year delivering performance measured against cost and schedule indicators
• Demonstrated ability to deliver and sustain measurable results
• Develop technology roadmaps to achieve the business vision
• Manage risk and change
• Capture management – develop business cases to justify future technology investments
• Current Top Secret/SCI Clearance
• Bachelor's Degree with 12+ years of program/project management experience; Or, Graduate Degree with 10+ years of program/project management experience
• Proficiency in building and managing technical development teams
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Knowledge of space technology and development programs; engineering or science backgrounds
• Ability to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas, including strong executive communication and presentation skills
• Strategic thinker with capacity to manage business complexity and to identify and focus on top priorities
• EVMS expertise
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• PMP Certification
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Ability to learn new skills, meet deadlines, embrace new technologies, and follow processes
• Ability to coach, mentor, and build relationships with external organizations
• Proactively seek feedback and initiative to continually improve
• High expectations for sustained excellence for self and team members
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Click Here to Apply: http://harrisrccorp.peoplefluent.com/viewjob.html?erjob=167471