Saucony Deputy Program Manager
JOB ID SAS20220809-90181
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Saucony Deputy Program Manager
Job Code: SAS20220809-90181
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
L3Harris Space Systems is seeking a Program Manager for the Deputy role on Saucony program in the RF Systems Division. We are seeking an individual that is passionate about balancing processes with rapid, agile delivery of end-to-end space systems within cost, schedule, performance, and risk constraints.
• Direct all phases of programs from inception through completion
• Drive program execution in order to achieve key business and financial objectives for orders, revenue recognition, operating income, and free cash flow for new, continuing, or current programs
• Responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs
• Lead the preparation of proposals, business plans, performance Statement of Work (SOW) and specifications, operating budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contract
• Participate in the negotiation of contract and contract changes
• Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules as well as identify program problems and obtain solutions such as allocating resources or changing contractual specifications
• Work collaboratively with the functional organizations to ensure that all resources are available and empowered to meet program goals
• Work within a highly dynamic and changing environment and adapt to shifting customer priorities
• Direct work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing, supply chain, and administrative areas
• Collaborate with division leaders to develop and communicate business strategy
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior program management or project/system Engineering experience; OR, Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior program management or project/system engineering experience
• Earned Value Management (EVMS) experience
• Experience collaborating across varied and diverse organizations
• Experience leading a cross-functional team
• Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Experience with the build, assembly, integration and test of systems
• Space/Hi-rel production or test experience
• Solid technical background with strong business acumen
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
• Experience planning, organizing, and directing work that provides best value solutions to the customer and L3Harris
• Ability to develop broad, cooperative relationships with numerous groups and individuals, even when having no direct authority over them
• Experience implementing strategies to influence external stakeholders for business advantage
• Experience working with remote teams
• Pursuit and proposal development experience
• Active TS/SCI
• Knowledge of Government contracting practices, including OTA type contracts
• PMP Certification
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Click Here to Apply: http://harrisrccorp.peoplefluent.com/viewjob.html?erjob=167838