Lead Program Manager – Space Antennas / Enterprise Lead
JOB ID SAS20221908-89107
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Lead Program Manager – Space Antennas / Enterprise Lead
Job Code: SAS20221908-89107
Job Location: Palm Bay, Florida
Deputy Program Manager reporting directly to the General Manager, Space Antennas Business Area. Overall responsibilities include leadership of Enterprise functions such as Inventory and obsolescence management, Commercial pricing for inside sales (B2B), Strategic planning and management of Discretionary funds that support New Business, IRADs, and Special Projects, Enterprise Level Staffing, Support to New Business capture/Competitive Intel, and Enterprise e3/Lean initiatives.
• Enterprise vertical lead support the major product lines within the Space Antennas Business
• Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of job area and in-depth knowledge of project management Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results
• Lead internal program team and monitors all program activities to ensure compliance with product specifications, performance requirements, schedules and cost commitments, Overseeing the generation, quality and timeliness of all written customer deliverables and reports
• Manage programs through the integration of Earned Value Managements (EVMS) processes and procedures, Cost and Schedule forecasting and other key elements that the support the overall Profit and Loss (P&L) of the Program Effort includes managing/measuring weekly and monthly metrics for reporting to senior management and customers using MS Excel and other tools
• Support the General manager in driving enterprise projects in order to achieve key business and financial objectives for orders, revenue, operating income and cash flow
• Support New Business initiatives; serving as PM SME for assigned proposal efforts for follow-on production ECPs to include kickoff, PCR, pricing reviews, and cost proposal submittal
• Participate in negotiations of contract changes
• Lead Risk Management effort for enterprise projects, identifying and managing potential program risks and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications Assess impacts of changes, provide mitigation plans, proactively manage escalation of issues to appropriate stakeholders, and manage scope creep
• Ensure that all required critical staffing resources are available for the programs within the Space Antenna Business
• Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience; Or, Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience
• 2+ years’ experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
• 2+ years’ experience with Space Hardware Design, Qualification and Manufacturing
• 2+ years’ experience with Change Management and Risk Management
• 2+ years’ leading Cross Functional Teams
Preferred Additional Skills:
• PMP certification
• Demonstrated skills in program management principles with the ability to excel in a cost and schedule constrained environment
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Click Here to Apply: http://harrisrccorp.peoplefluent.com/viewjob.html?erjob=166420