Senior Scheduler Analyst
Millenium Engineering and Integrarion Compnay
Feb. 28, 2018
Senior Schedule Analyst/Lead
Job Req: 2255
Professional Senior Schedule Analyst as Lead of our Program Scheduling Team for the Exploration Ground Systems Program at Kennedy Space Center, Florida.
- Lead Schedule Analyst reports schedule performance to Program Management and above. Reviews, analyzes, identifies and clearly communicate issues with large Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) across Functional Teams and to Program Management.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the scheduling and technical teams, the integration and assessment of activities and helps defend the Program to outside auditors.
- Requires a technical knowledge along with extensive experience in critical path scheduling using Primavera software as well as MS Project and MS Office suite.
- Integrate project / program requirements into several tools to emphasize collaboration and communication of goals and milestones among several internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop program level schedule products, schedule metrics, provide data evaluation and verification, and perform schedule analysis and integration directly for Program Management.
- Perform schedule risk assessments, performance based schedule analysis, evaluation of schedule progress against the plan, and critical path analysis and provide insight and recommendations to help improve the plan.
- Perform “what if” schedule assessments as required by the Program and Functional Team leads in support of PCBs, ERBs, and Cross Program boards/forums and any other Program Level environment.
- Implement best scheduling practices, evaluating impacts to performance status, risk, near critical, or critical path calculations.
- Develop and maintain customized schedule tracking, trending and analysis metrics, reports, graphs and dashboards.
- Identify and evaluate changes in logic, lag, slack (float), and constraints that may impact schedule status.
- Assess cost impacts associated with any schedule changes.
- Lead and work with a technically diverse team.
- Offer innovative thinking and out-of-the-box solutions to concerns, issues, and problems at both the Program level and the project level for the customer.
- Must have scheduling experience (preferred Primavera).
- 10+ yrs of direct schedule experience.
- Integration of Large construction projects experience preferred.
- Excellent organization skills, presentation skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Engineering background, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- Project management experience, PMP Certification preferred. PMI-SP Certification is a plus.
- Systems engineering experience.
- Detailed understanding of the Program Lifecycle/Systems Engineering Lifecycle.
- Experience working in matrixed organizations.
Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of 15 years of related experience. Advanced degrees preferred (Master of Science (MS) Degree and PhD). An additional two (2) years of related experience for the specific skill can be substituted for MS. An additional four (4) years experience can be substituted for a PhD.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.