Ignite Project Management Excellence - Multi-chapter Virtual Professional Development Day
Learn, get inspired by others, and earn PDUs at our multi-chapter cooperative Professional Development Day! Eight chapters have combined their resources to create what promises to be an exciting and educational one-day, virtual event.
The packed agenda includes:
• Keynote Address from David Barret, founder of ProjectBites.com, on "Strategic Thinking for Your Work, Your Career, and Your Life"
• Three tracks to choose from with nine speakers covering all sides of the Talent Triangle
• An Executive Panel Discussion
• Event-wide coffee chat sessions covering fifteen different discussion topics
The nine speakers include:
• Eric Bloom on "What Project Managers Should Know About Strategic Development" (Business Acumen)
• Nan Gesche on "Managing Difficult Conversations" (Power Skills)
• Panayiotis Melas on "Change Begets Change" (Ways of Working)
• Jenny Fowler on "How to Build Your Project Management Influence" (Business Acumen)
• Eric Bloom on "Brainstorming Techniques That Get Great Results" (Power Skills)
• Amber McMillan on "The Transformative Influence of AI on Project Management" (Ways of Working)
• Sinikka Waugh on "Empowering Changemakers" (Business Acumen)
• Lisa DiTullo on "The Project Coach: How to Stretch and Develop Others While Getting Work Done" (Power Skills)
• Aina Alive on "Agile Portfolio Management: Transforming Business Strategies into Client-Centric Outcomes" (Ways of Working)
There will be two Discussion Group Sessions of 25 minutes each covering the following topics:
• How to Manage Projects When They Don’t Value Project Managers?
• What are the essential elements of Project Leadership?
• Where do PMs fit into Scaled Agile Framework?
• What are the key steps to a successful agile implementation?
• How do you manage difficult stakeholders?
• What is the secret to a strong Project Sponsor Relationship?
• How can we add a fun element to our Project Team?
• What is next – after Project Management?
• What is the secret to great Communication with a Project Team?
• How does a Project Manager lead up to Senior Management?
It is not possible to register for this event