The PMI Continuing Certification Requirements Program (CCR) supports the ongoing educational and professional development of PMI certified PMPs. PMPs must accrue a minimum of 60 Professional development units (PDUs) during each CCR cycle, return the Application for Certification Renewal, (or renew online using the Certification Website) and comply with the PMI Code of Professional Conduct to maintain their certification status.
- Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) can be found here.
- Claiming PDUs may be done online here.
Have your PMI ID # and PMP Certification # ready. You may also you your existing PMI.org User Name and Password to login.
- Once you have reached the site select "Login" in the upper right hand corner. Enter your credentials.
- Select "Report professional development units (PDUs)" on the left hand side
-Claiming a chapter lecture/event
- Step 1:
- *PDU Category = Cat 3: Registered Education Provider prgram/PMI Component Event
- *Activity Type = Report a Component 1-2 PDU Event
- Click Next
- Step 2:
- Enter C289 in the Component ID box and click "Search"
- Step 3:
- Click the C289 link located below Component ID
- Step 4:
- Enter the component Activity Information in the form provided
- Steop 5:
- Enter the PDU Quantities then click Next
- Step 6:
- Review your information, check the box "I agree this claim is accurate" then click Submit
- Claiming 1500+ hours of Project Management practice in one year
1. Select "Category 2h" on page-1
2. "Start" and "Completion" dates must both be in the same year (e.g. 1/5/05 - 12/30/05)
2. On page-2 "Program Title" should be your job description, "Provider Information" should be your employer
- For additional details, please visit PMI's Maintain Your Credential page.